The world might be in a havoc or it might as well be indulged in a war. But the women would like to learn how to put on eyeliner because they are beginners, and they also have to learn in a best way. For a woman their certainly isn’t anything important as looking beautiful. The biggest dilemma for every women is that she wants to look the best amongst all. This competition is going to continue for an eternity. To appear stunning and killing because of their looks women need one weapon and that my friends as you all must be aware of; makeup. This weapon is what a woman cherishes with all her heart. What is wrong with that by the way? A woman can do anything she wishes for. If she thinks makeup is her life then so be it. If she gets happy by listening to compliments on her looks then people, why not make her happy? I say she deserves it. Make up might as well be a woman’s second name and the fact is women cannot live without it. They need it like food and water. From eye make up to facial make up a woman is expert and does them perfectly. But for beginners, let say, girls in their teens they find it quite difficult to apply makeup. Even if they succeed in doing the face and lips they simply fail when it comes to eye makeup. You will find many teen girls asking their friends the best way to apply an eyeliner whether it’s a liquid eyeliner or simply a pencil. I absolutely agree that it’s no easy task for beginners but with a little bit help from our side you will master it like a pro. Just follow our tutorial. We will provide you with some of the very best genius hacks on how to apply eyeliner considering you are a beginner.
How to: The Best Way For Beginners to put on an Eyeliner
The perfect solution to your problem is right here with us. We have some very best expert advices from makeup genius. This tutorial is simple and quick.
- You should apply the eyeliner from the inner to the outer edges of your upper lash line.
- Apply the eyeliner between your lashes so to make them look thicker and give a more pronounced effect.
- Don’t try to make your line straight. Rather go for making it smooth.
- If you find out that your eyes are looking sleepy. Just do one thing. Take a white or beige pencil and pull your lower eyelid gently then apply the pencil on your waterline. It will make your eyes appear large.
- If you find it hard to give your eyes the eyeliner effect, as in you can’t apply the eyeliner properly then what you can do easily is that apply eyeliner on the upper inner rim of your eyelids. It gives a very natural look.
For beginners not knowing the best way to put on an eyeliner sucks! We tried to provide you with the basic tips. Hope it helps.