Despite of the fact that fashion industry has grown tremendously, and most of the branded clothes and other clothing accessories are tagged with high prices, DIY clothes are nothing but a blessing for many people. A lot of ideas and inspirations found online and offline cannot only save your money, but also help you to customize fashion with a personal touch. In this article, we will share some simple yet stylish ways to wear a hijab.
A piece of cloth which covers the chest and head is called Hijab. Particularly Muslim women wore it in the presence of adults. Hijab is compulsory for women of many Muslim countries as anIslamic dress. Some women wore hijab as a fashion but some refer it compulsory for them as an Islamic dress. There are so many new incoming trends in hijab every day. DIY Clothesideas can give yougreat hints to wear hijab.
There are so many varieties of hijab’s fabric available in different markets like printed or plain fabric etc. Hijab trends change culture to culture and season to season, but you can pick any one style of hijab which suits you and you feel comfortable in it. There are so many different styles to wear hijab some of are:
This style of hijab is the most basic style; this is very easy to wear and you will feel comfortable in this style. To wear this style tries to take soft fabric like linen or Swiss lawn.
StepBy Step Instructions:
- Take a square shaped piece if cloth and fold it in half to make a triangle.
- Now wrap this hijab around your head, while the folded strip going across your forehead.
- Pin the two sides of your hijab under your chin.
- Take the loose ends of your hijab from under your chin, and then wrap it carefully in opposite directions around the back of your head.
- And lastly tie your hijab in a knot or bow at the nape of your neck.
Triangular hijab is also a very easy style to wear. You can use any type of fabric to wear triangular style hijab.
Step By Step Instructions:
- First of all put the hijab on your head and leave both sides equal.
- Then pin the hijab tightly from your chin.
- Take one side of your hijab over your head to your cheeks then pin it again.
- Now take the other side of your hijab and cover your chest with it.
You can wrap your head with different types and styles of hijab and scarf. Like DIY Clothes, you can find many DIY hijab techniques on internet. Among many different techniques Kuwaiti hijab style is an easy one to wear. It is a traditional style of Kuwaiti women and you can easily carry it with understanding a few steps.
Step By Step Instructions:
- Wrap a long oblong shaped hijab around your head with the ends in the front.
- Tie the ends of your hijab in a large knot under the chin.
- Take one end and wrap it around your head, and pin it behind your ear.
- Take the other loose end from under your chin and wrap it around your head, and also pin it behind your other ear.
- If you feel that your hijab is long enough, then wrap around your shoulders and pin it near your shoulders or neck.
Beautiful Double Scarves Style:
This style of hijab is a basic way to use two scarves together. This is an easy but stylish technique. You can use any type of fabric in this style of hijab.
Step By Step Instructions of Beautiful Double Scarves Style:
- Take a thick headband or a square scarf folded in the bandana style, and tie it at the nape of the neck.
- Take another scarf which should be long oblong shaped, wrap it around your head, and then pin it under your chin.
- Now wrap both ends of your scarf under the chin and over the head, pin them behind the ears.
- Try to loosely drape your scarf under the chin; it will give you flowing and elegant appearance.
Twisty Turban Style Hijab:
This is also an elegant style. You can use rectangular scarves for this technique. Use soft fabric for twisty turban style hijab.
Step By Step Instructions of Twisty Turban Style Hijab:
- Take a long rectangular scarf.
- Put center of your scarf on your forehead.
- Take the sides of your scarf at the nape of your neck just like a small ponytail.
- Then tie a knot at the nape of your neck.
- Now bring both sides to the front of your head.
- Gently zigzag both sides on top of your head.
- Then bring the sides back down, and tuck in the ends.
Simple Forehead Wrap Style Hijab:
It is a very simple style to cover your forehead. By using this simple style you look decent and smart. You can use any fabric for this style.
Step By Step Instructions of Simple Forehead Wrap Style:
- Take the middle of your scarf and place it on the middle of your forehead and hold in place.
- Bring both ends of your scarf around to the back of your head.
- Tie one or two knots at the bottom of your crown.
- Then adjust your scarf on your forehead as needed.
When you want to look good,you select different clothes and their accessories. Different DIY Clothes techniques, so just like that if you want to look stylish through your hijab you can take inspiration through internet. The hijab style we are discussing here, will give you stylish look. This style of hijab only covers the head. It is commonly worn in west. This style will give you a stylish and decent look. Use square scarf for this style and fabric could be of any type.
Step By Step Instructions of Stylish Hijab:
- Take a big square scarf, and fold down its one corner
- Place center of your scarf on your forehead, for a less pirate look leave some hairs
- Carry the two corners to the back of your head.
- Now tie a double knot over the remaining corner of your hijab.
- Then for a stylish look slide the knot a little towards one ear.
So, if you are like fashion, love to try variety of styles, and wear hijab, you can carry any style of hijab given above.As you use your creativity inDIY clothes, you can also carry any style of hijab and scarf by yourself. Markets are full of different varieties of scarves and their accessories. Add any one of them according to your personality and your comfort. You will find these ideas useful and discover more ideas on your own.