Scars are the marks which make you think that others are noticing you because of them. You don’t feel confident while having those scars on your body parts, specially on face. They can be of any size or shape.
But, there is no need to worry. A lot of methods and treatments are available which will help you to get rid of these scars.
How to get rid of scars?
1: Apply Lemon To The Scars:
When you apply lemon to your skin, the scars will be lightened. Due to the presence of alpha hydroxy acids (AHA) in lemons, they help you to treat these scars. AHA helps in the growth of new cells, eliminating the dead cells.
- Clean the scar area.
- Apply lemon juice on a ball made up of cotton.
- Rub it on the scar.
- Let it be on the scar and, rinse the scar part almost after 10 minutes.
2: Apply Honey And Baking Soda To Scars:
Honey: 2 Tablespoon
Baking Soda: 2 Tablespoon
- Make the mixture of honey and baking soda.
- Apply this mixture to the scar. And, Massage it for almost about 3 minutes.
- Put the wash cloth on the area of wound. The washcloth should be hot.
- It will help in Fading the scars.
3: Onion Extract Helps In Getting Rid Of Scars:
- Onion is said to be anti-inflammatory.
- Chop the onion and, press it to get the juice.
- Apply the onion extract with the help of cotton on the scar and rub it.
- Although effective but, it may take several months to reveal the results.
4: Aloe Vera:
- Aloe Vera also helps in the treatment of scars.
- Aloe vera is easily available in form of gels, lotions or ointments.
- Apply it on the scar and massage for some time.