يَا أَيُّهَا النَّبِيُّ, قُلْ لأَزْوَاجِكَ وَ بَنَاتِكَ وَ نِسآءِ الْمُؤْمِنِيْنَ: يُدْنِيْنَ عَلَيْهِنَّ مِنْ جَلاَبِيْبِهِنَّ
“O Prophet! Say to your wives, your daughters, and the women of the believers that they should let down upon themselves their jalabib.”
Jalabib means a loose cloth which cover yours neck, head and chest. If we talk about Pakistani or Eastern culture then “Dupata” is usually in use with shalwar kameez. You can use your dupata as your hijab with shalwar kameez . It not only gives you elegant look but also covers your body like Islamic rules and conduct.
So in today’s article I will tell you How to Wear Hijab? Following are the steps which you will follow in this respect.
1. Your Scarf or Dupata has two long sides and two short sides in rectangular shape.
2. First of all set your hair if they are heavy in volume and long.
3. Then wear your under scarf on your hair.
4. If you have a dupata which has wider border on its both shorter sides then hold it in the way as shown in the figure below.
5. Take both of sides and bring it to the back. Pin up both sides with a safety pin.
6. Lift one side as shown because it will stay there and will cover your back and your neck properly.
7. If you want to give a look of a band on your head then fold the remaining border inside and take the scarf like this:
8. Slightly pull the side like loose folds and pin it here so the scarf stick it here.
9. Bring these folds up. Now pinch a piece of fabric and take it forward but make sure you just take the top part
and don’t touch the part which we left inside to cover the neck and back.
10. Keep on doing this till you bring these folds upward and keep creating volume.
11. Leave it here and now take a pin and pin it here.
12. Use two or three pins here so your hijab don’t fall down.
13. Now unfold your border and pin it up on the bun you had made before. Use a large pin here so it goes easily inside your scarf.
14. Now put a pin here so the folds stay in their position.
15. Leave this side and let this side flow on your face.
16. You can also use your ear rings with this hijab if you are going to attend any wedding ceremony but no need of it in your daily routine.
Hope you will feel comfortable and will enjoy your gorgeous look while carrying this hijab. Give us your opinion about this hijab tutorial.