In fact quite a dilemma for every woman is to know the best way of how to apply liquid eyeliner for upper lids. The question which mostly disturbs every girl you know which I’ve written above. This as we all might be aware that is one of the most difficult tasks a woman has to do while applying makeup especially for the beginners. Makeup can be defined as the magic trick which completely transforms a woman features and make her look beautiful from ugly. But this only happens when the makeup is applied the proper way. That is the professional way. It is the perfect make over a woman can hope to get without much hectic. Applying makeup perfectly that is in the best possible way is every woman’s dream, without a doubt. Is there any woman out there who does not want to look stunning and be the center of attention of everyone? For that every woman needs a guide which can actually help her in learning the suitable way of wearing makeup.
Perfect Solution To your Question Of How To Apply Liquid Eyeliner To The Upper lid
Now coming to the eyes these are undoubtedly the most difficult part to transform and for this a woman requires an appropriate guide with suitable tips or let’s say tricks to apply eyeliners. Pencils, mascara, eyeshadows etc. if we talk about liquid eyeliner it tends to get messy and smudges your eyes and might give you a spooky look. Well that would only be good if you are looking for a spooky look. But mostly that is not the case woman actually wants to experience the feminine look which will eventually give them a dignified and exotic appearance. Seriously there is not much to it. You just need to learn the basic way to apply liquid eyeliner and once you are done with it you can apply all sorts of eyeliner for instance, winged, cat like etc. The question how to apply liquid eyeliner to the upper lids won’t be much of a difficult, unanswerable question. Just follow our step by step instructions and in time you will be the beauty everyone adores. Carefully follow our advice. This tutorial might be just the thing you need. Okay so applying the eyeliner might not be as difficult as you might think.
1) Choose an eyeliner which suits your eyes. If your eyes appear good with a sharp definition go for liquid eyeliner.
2) Place your hand around your eyes in such a way that it is comfortable for you and will help you in applying the eyeliner easily. Don’t forget that liquid eyeliner tends to get messy when not applied properly. You need a comfy position.
3) Start applying the eyeliner from the center of the eye lid.
4) Slowly move it towards the outer edge of your lash line.
5) Do the 4th step again to give it a more pronounced effect. This depends on your choice if you prefer to form a thick line then go about repeating the 4th step.
6) Once you are done make sure that there are not any gaps present between your lash line and the eyeliner.
You are done. AH! The beautiful eyes. Check the effect in a mirror and you will believe us.