If you have small eyes and want to make them appear bigger then the right sort of eyeliner is just what you need for your small eyes to look bigger. Our eyes are the only feature of your face which completely enhances and transforms it. They give the face a beautiful and exotic touch. Thus making it appealing. Women all around the world when applying makeup focuses on the eyes the most. For that purpose they use mascara, eyeliners, eyeshadows, eye pencils and what not. Women tend to face numerous problems when it comes to their eyes. Some women have hooded eyes, or some have very small eyes while some have crinkled eyes. But when proper makeup is applied to these types of eyes these problems get eliminated to a certain extent. Well this is not much of an issue anymore. With suitable eyeliners, eyeshadows or pencils from well-known brands everything is possible. But for now we will focus on the ways to apply eyeliner for your rather small eyes to appear bigger and beautiful. We will provide you with some clever yet easy and quick tips which are assuredly effective and tested by famous makeup artists. So yes you don’t have to worry about a thing. Just follow our tips with closed eyes.
Tips: Eyeliner For Small Eyes To Look Bigger
Some women naturally have small eyes while some face problems which make their eyes appear smaller. For instance, having black circles underneath your eyes make them appear smaller or sometimes appear smaller with excess or lack of sleep. The steps we will provide you with will eventually make your small eyes look bigger.
1. To enhance your lashes and frame your eyes, apply a super skinny strip of black liquid liner along the base of your upper lashes. For instance using Marc Jacobs Beauty Magic Precision Pen. Usually rich and inky eyeliners are the solution for small eyes.
2. Choose the eyeliner colour in accordance with your eye colour. Whether its brown, black, blue or green. All colours matter a lot when choosing the right eyeliner. Making the right choice is necessary.
3. If your eyes appear small after sleep take a white eyeliner and apply it on the bottom that is your water line. Also applying white eyeliner at the inner cornet of your eyes will help too. This eyeliner trick will give your eyes a bigger but natural look.
4. Take your eyeliner or eye pencil from the centre of the lash line out, and make it a little thicker on the outer corners. Make sure that it does not get thick in the middle. So this is the technique to arrive at a nice, wide shape that’s lifted at the edges.
5. When applying eyeliner on your lower lashes make sure that it is below your lash line not actually inside the rim. Applying eyeliner it exactly below the eyelashes will make your small eyes to look dramatically bigger.
We hope that these eyeliner techniques for small eyes to look bigger aid you in appearing beautiful.