Knowing the eyeliner tips for round eyes is very important. Round eyes are described as those type of eyes which have equal width and length. They lack the appeal of almond shaped eyes and girls find them just okay. These girls need to know that really round eyes either big or small are no problem at all. With the right makeup tips for your eyes including, suitable eyeliner, mascara and eye shadows you can create the effect you are craving for. No big deal. Round eyes generally are found in Asia. Girls with these type of eye shape can appear positively beautiful and alluring if they choose their makeup with intricate care. That is they should consider their skin tone, facial features, shape of the eye and the size of their eyes. If a girl has big round eyes she should go for eye makeup which would make it appear small and hence, vice versa. The main objective of using eye makeup for round eyes is to try and create an illusion of longer, narrower and wider eyes. So. This can easily be done through the right eye makeup tips. Here we will be focusing more on the right eyeliner tis for round eyes which will make you appear gorgeous with a touch of intrigue.
The Right Eyeliner Tips For Round Eyes
* Close your eyes, relax and apply eyeliner on the upper lash line beginning from quarter way from your inner eye corner, and work outwards to your outer eye corner. The eyeliner should be applied as close the eyelash base as possible. It is also important to ensure you have used a thin line since it will help in creating the illusion of narrower and longer eyes as well as draw attention to the outer eye corners.
* Winged eyeliner is the best for round eyes. This is done by creating an upward flick starting from where your lower and upper eyeliner you have applied meet on the outer eye corner. This will further help in creating longer and wider eyes. Even for people how have small round eyes, they can still try this technique. It will suit them perfectly.
* Begin from the outer eye corner and draw a line exactly below your pupil halfway to the inner corners.
* Round eyes do not restrict you to any eyeliner color. In fact you can apply any color eyeliner and it would look just fine. For girls with big round eyes make sure you apply a thin slice of eyeliner to create the right effect. And girls with small round eyes can design a thick slice.
* Whatever eyeliner you choose make sure it plays down the round effect and gives your eyes a balanced look.
These ideas by us on eyeliner tips for your round eyes will have just the perfect effect you want. Try our tips and inform us about their effectiveness.