When we talk about various trends in Hijab fashion then we have also seen changes in the fabric used for Hijab. Some years back people only used a specific fabric for their Hijab scarfs but today we see women wearing scarfs of different material. Some of these cloth types are chiffon, silk, cotton, wool, etc. One of the fabric which is very much in trend these days is pashmina.
For those who know little about this fabric then Pashmina is a type of wool which comes from the Pashmina goat. This wool is refined to fine fibre and then reaches the end consumer in the form of scarfs and shawls. There are many reasons why Pashmina hijab are so much in trend these days. Some of these are:
- Pashmina is an ideal fabric for winters as it keeps you warm.
- It is very soft to touch.
- It is available in all range of colors.
- The pashmina scarves are tied very easily as they give a strong grip.
- Once wrapped they give a very neat and tidy look.
- Al compared to other warm fabrics, Pashmina is quite light in weight and people can carry is easily.
- Pashmina scarfs can easily be embroided and can be decorated with beads.
- So those who claim that it is difficult to style your winter clothes they can do it with Pashmina.
So with all these benefits it gets quite clear that you can style yourself beautifully in Hijabs if you prefer using Pashmina scarfs. Now there are multiple ways with which you can wear and set these scarfs. There are many tutorials available on internet which teach you to wrap Pashmina hijabs in different ways. Some of these ways will be displayed to our readers in the form of pictures where the steps are numbered accordingly.
Below is a complete list of such tutorials being displayed.
These tutorials show that you can use Pashmina with any type of dressing be it casual or formal. You can try these out with jeans, skirts, gowns, etc. This fabric also grips various accessories as well. Products like headbands, brooches, etc. can be pinned easily with it. Pashmina can be used in your daily routine as well. You can even create a funky look with it by just wrapping the scarf around your head.
So what are you waiting for? Hurry up! Take a look at all these tutorials carefully and start experimenting your look with it. I am sure you all will look damn pretty. But don’t forget to send us your feedback in the form of comments which are surely quite encouraging for us. Have a good day!